1. How do I return an item?
- Prepare the package. Shoes should be unworn and in their original pack.
- If you have more than one pair of shoes to return, please wrap them together in the same packing.
- Please make sure you ask for and retain your receipt as proof of your return, Billy Doyle Shoes can’t be held responsible for any items that may be damaged or go missing in transit.
2. How long do I have to return shoes?
Our standard returns policy is 14 days.
3. What if the item doesn’t fit?
Just return it to us and we’ll exchange it for a different size (we’ll pay the postage back out to you). You will need to return your first purchase to us, we will inspect them & then send the exchange out to you.
Important: We know that you’ll need to try the item on but please be careful not to leave any marks as we may not be able to accept it back if we believe it has been worn. Returns must be unworn, in the condition you received them and in the original packaging. We won’t be able to accept items that have been soiled, damaged or scratched.
4. How long will it take for my refund?
You should expect to see your refund in your bank within 5 working days of receiving your confirmation email, however banks may differ. Please email us a email@example.com if you do not receive your refund after 14 working days of receiving our email. Any refunds will be completed by original form of payment.
The refund methods will be the same as the method used for payment:
- PAYMENT VIA CREDIT/DEBIT CARD: the refund will be made on the same credit card used for purchase; the time needed for crediting the refund varies from bank to bank.
- PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL: the refund will be visible on your Paypal account within 48 hours of receiving the e-mail confirming the refund.
- PAYMENTS USING OTHER METHODS: the refund will be made in the manner permitted by the specific payment method.
5. What if I receive the wrong shoes?
If your product is defective in any way or you receive the incorrect product, Please notify us by email straight away at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the product. We will replace or refund you for the product. Please note that we do not refund postage costs except in the case of a faulty product or an incorrect delivery.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. You have the right to cancel your order under the consumer contract legislation June 2014. Please refer to citizens advise for further information
6. How long will it take for my exchange?
We aim to process all our returns within 3 – 5 working days of receipt but please bear in mind that it may take up to 7 working days for it to get to us. You’ll then need to allow an additional 7 working days for your exchange – we’ll send you an email to let you know we have processed your return request once it’s been done.